Home  »  Knowledge base  »  Can I use Form I-751 to remove conditions on residence for my children?

Yes, you can use Form I-751 to remove conditions on residence for your children. However, the following circumstances should be taken into account.

Dependent children who became conditional residents the same day or within 90 days of the parent should be included in the joint petition, namely in Part 5 of Form I-751 of the parent seeking to remove the conditions. In this case, it is required to include a separate fee and supporting documents. You must file your petition with a copy of your permanent resident card or alien registration card, and a copy of the permanent resident or alien registration cards of your conditional resident children that you are including in your petition. Submit copies of both front and back sides of the card.

And if you have dependent children who did not acquire conditional resident status during the above-mentioned time frame, or in case the conditional resident parent is deceased, your children must each file Form I-751 separately in order to remove the conditions on their residence.


646-838-3958      info@usimmigrationforms.com



160 Broadway 4th floor New York NY 10038

160 Broadway 4th floor

New York NY 10038

Follow us

Follow us

Receive the latest news

Receive the latest news

TERMS AND CONDITIONS | PRIVACY U.S. immigration forms is not affiliated with the USCIS or any government agency. We are not a law firm, do not provide legal advice, and are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Customer support is for technical and billing issues only, and will not answer legal questions. Some forms that can be completed online using our service are available and come with written instructions for free from the USCIS. U.S. immigration forms purchase price does not include any government application, biometric or filing fees. Access to and use of the usimmigrationforms.com website, as well as all cancellation, termination or refund/return policies, are subject to U.S. immigration forms Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The “U.S. immigration forms” mark and U.S. immigration forms logo are service marks registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under the laws of the United States of America.