Home  »  Knowledge base  »  Do I need to complete Form I-765WS?

It is required to file Form I-765WS together with Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, only if you are applying for work permit under the following eligibility categories: Deferred Action or Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). In all other cases, you do not need to complete Form I-765WS.

When determining your eligibility for work authorization, USCIS will review your current annual income, annual expenses, and the total current value of your assets. In order to show an economic need to work, you will have to provide this financial information on your Form I-765WS, Form I-765 Worksheet. If you want to provide an explanation, you may complete Part 3 of the worksheet, and USCIS will take it into consideration. Meanwhile, it is not obligatory to submit any supporting documentation. Also, you do not need to include other household member’s financial information to establish your own economic necessity.

646-838-3958      info@usimmigrationforms.com



160 Broadway 4th floor New York NY 10038

160 Broadway 4th floor

New York NY 10038

Follow us

Follow us

Receive the latest news

Receive the latest news

TERMS AND CONDITIONS | PRIVACY U.S. immigration forms is not affiliated with the USCIS or any government agency. We are not a law firm, do not provide legal advice, and are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Customer support is for technical and billing issues only, and will not answer legal questions. Some forms that can be completed online using our service are available and come with written instructions for free from the USCIS. U.S. immigration forms purchase price does not include any government application, biometric or filing fees. Access to and use of the usimmigrationforms.com website, as well as all cancellation, termination or refund/return policies, are subject to U.S. immigration forms Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The “U.S. immigration forms” mark and U.S. immigration forms logo are service marks registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under the laws of the United States of America.