Home  »  Knowledge base  »  How do I attach additional records to my N-400 application?

Sometimes you may have more information than can fit into standard space provided on Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. This is especially common for travel records, previous addresses and previous employers. When your records do not fit into the limited space on Form N-400, you’ll need to include the information in an organized way. Failure to present the information neatly can lead to confusion. And for USCIS, confusion results in a Request for Evidence or even a rejection.

If you need extra space to complete any item in N-400 application, use and attach a separate sheet of paper. Type or print your full name and Alien Registration Number (if any) at the top of each sheet, also indicate the Page Number, Part Number, and Item Number to which your answer refers. When filing your application for naturalization, include this sheet directly behind your completed Form N-400.


Also read:

What documents do I need to send with my N-400 application?
What does USCIS consider when determining if an applicant is of good moral character?

646-838-3958      info@usimmigrationforms.com



160 Broadway 4th floor New York NY 10038

160 Broadway 4th floor

New York NY 10038

Follow us

Follow us

Receive the latest news

Receive the latest news

TERMS AND CONDITIONS | PRIVACY U.S. immigration forms is not affiliated with the USCIS or any government agency. We are not a law firm, do not provide legal advice, and are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Customer support is for technical and billing issues only, and will not answer legal questions. Some forms that can be completed online using our service are available and come with written instructions for free from the USCIS. U.S. immigration forms purchase price does not include any government application, biometric or filing fees. Access to and use of the usimmigrationforms.com website, as well as all cancellation, termination or refund/return policies, are subject to U.S. immigration forms Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The “U.S. immigration forms” mark and U.S. immigration forms logo are service marks registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under the laws of the United States of America.