Home  »  Knowledge base  »  How to get a new green card if my old one was lost, stolen, or destroyed?

If you lose your green card or it gets partially or completely damaged, or even stolen, send Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card to USCIS. The application is otherwise known as Form I-90.

You are required to send a copy or the original green card along with Form I-90. USCIS may require some other proof of your identity such as copies of your valid external passport or employment authorization card. If you filed a police report to find your stolen green card, you should send a copy of the police report as well.

Also learn:

I never received my green card in the mail.

How much does it cost to renew a green card?


646-838-3958      info@usimmigrationforms.com



160 Broadway 4th floor New York NY 10038

160 Broadway 4th floor

New York NY 10038

Follow us

Follow us

Receive the latest news

Receive the latest news

TERMS AND CONDITIONS | PRIVACY U.S. immigration forms is not affiliated with the USCIS or any government agency. We are not a law firm, do not provide legal advice, and are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Customer support is for technical and billing issues only, and will not answer legal questions. Some forms that can be completed online using our service are available and come with written instructions for free from the USCIS. U.S. immigration forms purchase price does not include any government application, biometric or filing fees. Access to and use of the usimmigrationforms.com website, as well as all cancellation, termination or refund/return policies, are subject to U.S. immigration forms Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The “U.S. immigration forms” mark and U.S. immigration forms logo are service marks registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under the laws of the United States of America.