Home  »  Knowledge base  »  What documents should I send with Form I-90?

United States Citizenship and Immigration Services may request supporting documentation from you to approve your Form I-90 application. When you file an application to renew or replace your green card, an original or copy of your current green card must be sent with the application. There are also other documents that you may have to copy and send to USCIS such as:

  • A court order that proves that your name has legally changed since you received the last green card;
  • A marriage certificate to prove a name change;
  • An adoption decree;
  • A police report stating that your green card was stolen.

All copied documents must be registered with the proper civil authority. You should be ready to provide the originals upon request from USCIS. There is no need to send your fingerprints or paper photographs to USCIS. Instead, USCIS will appoint an interview to take your fingerprints and a photograph.


Also learn:

Form i-90 part 3 question 4.

Form i-90 part 3 question 5.

646-838-3958      info@usimmigrationforms.com



160 Broadway 4th floor New York NY 10038

160 Broadway 4th floor

New York NY 10038

Follow us

Follow us

Receive the latest news

Receive the latest news

TERMS AND CONDITIONS | PRIVACY U.S. immigration forms is not affiliated with the USCIS or any government agency. We are not a law firm, do not provide legal advice, and are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Customer support is for technical and billing issues only, and will not answer legal questions. Some forms that can be completed online using our service are available and come with written instructions for free from the USCIS. U.S. immigration forms purchase price does not include any government application, biometric or filing fees. Access to and use of the usimmigrationforms.com website, as well as all cancellation, termination or refund/return policies, are subject to U.S. immigration forms Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The “U.S. immigration forms” mark and U.S. immigration forms logo are service marks registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under the laws of the United States of America.