Home  »  Knowledge base  »  Do I need to submit Form G-325A with my I-130 petition?

The short answer is no. You no longer need to submit Form G-325A with your I-130 petition to provide your biographic information when filing Form I-130 on behalf of your spouse. Since 2017 G-325A was replaced by Form I-130A, Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary, which has the same function.

So now a petitioner who is filing on behalf of his/her spouse must submit Form I-130A together with I-130 petition.


Also read:
Do I need to submit Form I-130A with my I-130 petition?
What is class of admission on Form I-130?

646-838-3958      info@usimmigrationforms.com



160 Broadway 4th floor New York NY 10038

160 Broadway 4th floor

New York NY 10038

Follow us

Follow us

Receive the latest news

Receive the latest news

TERMS AND CONDITIONS | PRIVACY U.S. immigration forms is not affiliated with the USCIS or any government agency. We are not a law firm, do not provide legal advice, and are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Customer support is for technical and billing issues only, and will not answer legal questions. Some forms that can be completed online using our service are available and come with written instructions for free from the USCIS. U.S. immigration forms purchase price does not include any government application, biometric or filing fees. Access to and use of the usimmigrationforms.com website, as well as all cancellation, termination or refund/return policies, are subject to U.S. immigration forms Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The “U.S. immigration forms” mark and U.S. immigration forms logo are service marks registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under the laws of the United States of America.