Home  »  Knowledge base  »  Should my child get a new green card at age 14?

Yes, your child, when he or she reaches 14 years of age, must file Form I-90 to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) as required by the law. You will have to pay the filing fee and the fee for biometric services to USCIS. Also note that your child has to file Form I-90 within one month (30 days) after he or she turns 14 years old.


Also learn:

What is Class of Admission on Form I-90?

What is Date of Admission on Form I-90?

646-838-3958      info@usimmigrationforms.com



160 Broadway 4th floor New York NY 10038

160 Broadway 4th floor

New York NY 10038

Follow us

Follow us

Receive the latest news

Receive the latest news

TERMS AND CONDITIONS | PRIVACY U.S. immigration forms is not affiliated with the USCIS or any government agency. We are not a law firm, do not provide legal advice, and are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Customer support is for technical and billing issues only, and will not answer legal questions. Some forms that can be completed online using our service are available and come with written instructions for free from the USCIS. U.S. immigration forms purchase price does not include any government application, biometric or filing fees. Access to and use of the usimmigrationforms.com website, as well as all cancellation, termination or refund/return policies, are subject to U.S. immigration forms Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The “U.S. immigration forms” mark and U.S. immigration forms logo are service marks registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under the laws of the United States of America.