Home  »  Knowledge base  »  Can I renew Advance Parole with Form I-131?

Once your Form I-131 is approved, USCIS issues an Advance Parole, which can be valid for a period of 1 or 2 years. If you will be outside of the USA for a longer period, you may eventually need to apply for renewal of your travel document.

To renew your Advance Parole Document (I-512L or I-512), you should file Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, up to 120 days before the date when your current Advance Parole expires.

We recommend early filings whenever possible, especially when you have a single card for both an Advance Parole and an Employment Authorization Document. Plan carefully the application filing date and take into account any possible trips outside the USA.

646-838-3958      info@usimmigrationforms.com



160 Broadway 4th floor New York NY 10038

160 Broadway 4th floor

New York NY 10038

Follow us

Follow us

Receive the latest news

Receive the latest news

TERMS AND CONDITIONS | PRIVACY U.S. immigration forms is not affiliated with the USCIS or any government agency. We are not a law firm, do not provide legal advice, and are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Customer support is for technical and billing issues only, and will not answer legal questions. Some forms that can be completed online using our service are available and come with written instructions for free from the USCIS. U.S. immigration forms purchase price does not include any government application, biometric or filing fees. Access to and use of the usimmigrationforms.com website, as well as all cancellation, termination or refund/return policies, are subject to U.S. immigration forms Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The “U.S. immigration forms” mark and U.S. immigration forms logo are service marks registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under the laws of the United States of America.