Home  »  Knowledge base  »  What if I need Advance Parole urgently?

Usually, it will take 3-4 month after filing of the duly prepared Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, to receive your Advance Parole.

However, if you need an Advance Parole urgently there are certain cases when USCIS can issue it much sooner, through the expedited processing. Such cases include but are not limited to: compelling interest of USCIS, USCIS error, extreme emergent situation, humanitarian situation, severe financial loss.

To request expedited processing of Form I-131 you must additionally include a cover letter, explaining reasons for the urgency and add supporting evidence, for example, medical documents, proof of a fatality, death certificate, travel records. Also, it is advisable to provide your e-mail address and fax number with the expedite request.

For more information regarding the expedited processing, please read our article “How to make a request for expedited processing of a Travel Document”.

Complete your immigration paperwork using our online software. We make it easy!

Complete your immigration paperwork using our online software. We make it easy!


646-838-3958      info@usimmigrationforms.com



160 Broadway 4th floor New York NY 10038

160 Broadway 4th floor

New York NY 10038

Follow us

Follow us

Receive the latest news

Receive the latest news

TERMS AND CONDITIONS | PRIVACY U.S. immigration forms is not affiliated with the USCIS or any government agency. We are not a law firm, do not provide legal advice, and are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Customer support is for technical and billing issues only, and will not answer legal questions. Some forms that can be completed online using our service are available and come with written instructions for free from the USCIS. U.S. immigration forms purchase price does not include any government application, biometric or filing fees. Access to and use of the usimmigrationforms.com website, as well as all cancellation, termination or refund/return policies, are subject to U.S. immigration forms Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The “U.S. immigration forms” mark and U.S. immigration forms logo are service marks registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under the laws of the United States of America.