Part 3, Processing Information, on Form I-90 applications gathers your biographic information and other data such as ethnicity, race, as well as physical parameters such as your weight, height, and some others. Besides your biographic data, you must answer questions 1 to 5 in Part 3. You can look up the following articles to know what to write in the respective fields for questions 1 to 5:
- Where do I find the location where I applied for an immigrant visa or adjustment of status? for item 1 in Part 3.
- Where was my immigrant visa issued? How do I find the USCIS office where adjustment of status was granted to me? for item 2 in Part 3.
- What is the Port-of-Entry where I was admitted to the United States? for item 3.a.1 in Part 3.
- What do I have to answer to question 4, Part 3 on Form I-90? for item 4 in Part 3.
- What should I answer to question 5 in Part 3 on Form I-90? for item 5 in Part 3.
Be careful when filling out Part 3. If you fail to provide enough or truthful data, United States Citizenship and Immigration Services may decline your application for renewal or replacement of your green card.