Home  »  Knowledge base  »  How do I need to enter my name on Form I-90?

Form I-90 has three fields where you are required to enter your name in the Part 1 Personal Information. You must enter your full name. You must not write only initial letters; instead, spell out the entire words. Write your last name, also called a family name or surname, in the field 3.a. Also write your first name (a given name) in the field 3.b. If you have a middle name, you should write it in the field 3.c. Otherwise, write N/A (not available) if you do not have a middle name.

Note that the full name you write into the Form I-90 application must be exactly how it is printed on your green card. In the event your name was changed, follow to the article “What if my name has changed since my existing green card was issued?


Also learn:

What if my name has changed since my existing green card was issued?

How do I know if the Accommodations for Individuals with Disabilities and Impairments section on Form I-90 applies to me?

646-838-3958      info@usimmigrationforms.com



160 Broadway 4th floor New York NY 10038

160 Broadway 4th floor

New York NY 10038

Follow us

Follow us

Receive the latest news

Receive the latest news

TERMS AND CONDITIONS | PRIVACY U.S. immigration forms is not affiliated with the USCIS or any government agency. We are not a law firm, do not provide legal advice, and are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Customer support is for technical and billing issues only, and will not answer legal questions. Some forms that can be completed online using our service are available and come with written instructions for free from the USCIS. U.S. immigration forms purchase price does not include any government application, biometric or filing fees. Access to and use of the usimmigrationforms.com website, as well as all cancellation, termination or refund/return policies, are subject to U.S. immigration forms Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The “U.S. immigration forms” mark and U.S. immigration forms logo are service marks registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under the laws of the United States of America.