Home  »  Knowledge base  »  How long does it take to get Advance Parole?

The average processing time of Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, is around 90-120 days, depending on how busy USCIS is at the time.

So you will get your Advance Parole within 3-4 month after filing the duly prepared Form I-131. And if there are any mistakes/omissions in the submitted documents, the process will be significantly delayed.

Meanwhile, in certain cases, USCIS may issue an Advance Parole Document much sooner through the expedited processing. If you have an extremely urgent situation, you may visit your local USCIS office and make a request for an Advance Parole on an emergency basis. You will need the duly filed Form I-131, a written explanation of the reason for your expedited request and supporting evidence to prove that this is truly an urgent need. For more information concerning the expedited processing, please read our article “How to make a request for expedited processing of a Travel Document”.

646-838-3958      info@usimmigrationforms.com



160 Broadway 4th floor New York NY 10038

160 Broadway 4th floor

New York NY 10038

Follow us

Follow us

Receive the latest news

Receive the latest news

TERMS AND CONDITIONS | PRIVACY U.S. immigration forms is not affiliated with the USCIS or any government agency. We are not a law firm, do not provide legal advice, and are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Customer support is for technical and billing issues only, and will not answer legal questions. Some forms that can be completed online using our service are available and come with written instructions for free from the USCIS. U.S. immigration forms purchase price does not include any government application, biometric or filing fees. Access to and use of the usimmigrationforms.com website, as well as all cancellation, termination or refund/return policies, are subject to U.S. immigration forms Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The “U.S. immigration forms” mark and U.S. immigration forms logo are service marks registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under the laws of the United States of America.