Home  »  Knowledge base  »  Do I need Advance Parole for travel to U.S. territories?

Generally, no. Advance Parole is required to get permission to re-enter the USA after traveling abroad, outside the United States. So there is no need to file Form I-131 and to obtain Advance Parole Document if you travel directly between parts of the United States, which include: the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Swains Island, Guam, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, without entering a foreign port or place. If you will be traveling to other countries, including Mexico and Canada, or to non-U.S. territories Advance Parole would be necessary.

646-838-3958      info@usimmigrationforms.com



160 Broadway 4th floor New York NY 10038

160 Broadway 4th floor

New York NY 10038

Follow us

Follow us

Receive the latest news

Receive the latest news

TERMS AND CONDITIONS | PRIVACY U.S. immigration forms is not affiliated with the USCIS or any government agency. We are not a law firm, do not provide legal advice, and are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Customer support is for technical and billing issues only, and will not answer legal questions. Some forms that can be completed online using our service are available and come with written instructions for free from the USCIS. U.S. immigration forms purchase price does not include any government application, biometric or filing fees. Access to and use of the usimmigrationforms.com website, as well as all cancellation, termination or refund/return policies, are subject to U.S. immigration forms Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The “U.S. immigration forms” mark and U.S. immigration forms logo are service marks registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under the laws of the United States of America.