Home  »  Knowledge base  »  What should I do if I have not received my green card in the mail?

If your green card has not arrived yet, you can request a new green card from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). To request a new green card, you need to file Form I-90 to USCIS. Before you apply Form I-90, however, make sure that at least 30 days have passed since USCIS mailed you the green card. It typically takes up to a month to deliver your green card back to USCIS if it was not delivered to you.

You may also need to check with the local post office if they have a mail that you did not receive. If you have registered an online account with USCIS, you can sign in to your account to see if your green card was transferred back to USCIS.

Also learn:

How much does it cost to renew a green card?

Can my application for green card renewal be denied?

646-838-3958      info@usimmigrationforms.com



160 Broadway 4th floor New York NY 10038

160 Broadway 4th floor

New York NY 10038

Follow us

Follow us

Receive the latest news

Receive the latest news

TERMS AND CONDITIONS | PRIVACY U.S. immigration forms is not affiliated with the USCIS or any government agency. We are not a law firm, do not provide legal advice, and are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Customer support is for technical and billing issues only, and will not answer legal questions. Some forms that can be completed online using our service are available and come with written instructions for free from the USCIS. U.S. immigration forms purchase price does not include any government application, biometric or filing fees. Access to and use of the usimmigrationforms.com website, as well as all cancellation, termination or refund/return policies, are subject to U.S. immigration forms Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The “U.S. immigration forms” mark and U.S. immigration forms logo are service marks registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under the laws of the United States of America.