Home  »  Knowledge base  »  Will USCIS waive the Form I-90 fee if I cannot afford it?

Yes, but only if you prove that you are not able to pay. United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) provides the Form I-912 that you can file to request for a fee waiver.

You will have to thoroughly explain why you are not able to pay for applying Form I-90. If you do not have evidence such as documentation that proves that you receive a means-tested benefit, for example, you should detail why there is no evidence. Also, you should attach an affidavit from your neighbor or close person with explanation of your living conditions.

You may need to provide a police report or an insurance claim in case your effects were lost due to robbery or any natural disaster. To read a detailed explanation for the cases when you can apply for a fee waiver, consult with the USCIS website.

646-838-3958      info@usimmigrationforms.com



160 Broadway 4th floor New York NY 10038

160 Broadway 4th floor

New York NY 10038

Follow us

Follow us

Receive the latest news

Receive the latest news

TERMS AND CONDITIONS | PRIVACY U.S. immigration forms is not affiliated with the USCIS or any government agency. We are not a law firm, do not provide legal advice, and are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. Customer support is for technical and billing issues only, and will not answer legal questions. Some forms that can be completed online using our service are available and come with written instructions for free from the USCIS. U.S. immigration forms purchase price does not include any government application, biometric or filing fees. Access to and use of the usimmigrationforms.com website, as well as all cancellation, termination or refund/return policies, are subject to U.S. immigration forms Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The “U.S. immigration forms” mark and U.S. immigration forms logo are service marks registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under the laws of the United States of America.